Transbond Mip Moisture Insensitive Primer
|FOB Price:||US $20-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20-50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 712-025
- Applicable Departments: Orthodontic Department
- Certification: FDA
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: USA
- Usage: Orthodontic Material
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gsyjxjz-2010-2630589
- Trademark: 3M Unitek
- Specification: 6ml
- Moisture Insensitive Primer means "not physically or chemically sensitive to small quantities of moisture"
- Clinically, it means "after rinsing and thoroughly removing etchant, drying of tooth surface before priming is not required"
- Transbond MIP works with Transbond XT and LR capsules, Transbond XT syringes, and APC™ Adhesive Coating System
- Transbond MIP primer has been qualified for both Concise™ and Unite™ Chemical Cure Adhesives as well as Sondhi™ Rapid Set Indirect Bonding Adhesive
Transbond™ MIP Moisture Insensitive Primer is a hydrophilic or "moisture friendly" material for bonding in a moist environment without giving up bond strength.
Just a single coat of Transbond MIP primer over a water or saliva contaminated, etched tooth surface makes the application technique fast and easy.
Laboratory testing and clinical evaluations using Transbond™ XT Light Cure Adhesive have proven that Transbond MIP primer offers comparable bond strength in a moist environment as in a dry environment with a conventional primer. That's good news for your practice.
Combining the simple technique and the effective results of Transbond MIP primer with Transbond XT Light Cure Adhesive or APC™ Adhesive Coated Appliance System will help you reduce chair time and increase your office efficiency. Moisture has definitely met its match.