Impregum Penta Soft Polyether Impression Material, Medium Body Intro Kit
|FOB Unit Price:||US $260 US $220|
|Purchase Qty. (Kit)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 31734
- Usage Times: Non-Disposable
- Applicable Departments: Dental Department
- Certification: CE
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Specification: ISO, CE, FDA
- Usage: Model Making
- Material: Polyether
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gsyjxjz-2014-2634759
- Trademark: 3M ESPE
- Origin: USA
Impregum™ Penta™ Polyether Impression Materials
Dental Advisor Preferred Product
Dental Advisor's Rating
Innovation for Wash Delivery
Impregum™ Penta™ Polyether Impression Materials feature high level accuracy of detail & dimensional stability.¹ The most important feature is the reliability of the impression - even under difficult clinical conditions - and the high precision fit of the finished work².
Dr. Priti Thanasi, from Broughton Dental Practice, Leicestershire, reported that Impregum Polyether Impression Material is "very good - it's a reliable and accurate material. I would never use anything else!" - In fact, Priti was so convinced by the benefits of Impregum that she admitted that she hasn't wanted to try an alternative material!
Features & Benefits
- The only true polyether impression material on the UK market¹
- Excellent detail reproduction due to high level of hydrophilicity²
- Captures fine detail due to excellent flow properties³
- "snap-set" behaviour
- Fresh minty flavour
- Crown and bridge impressions
- Inlay and onlay impressions
- Functional impressions
- Implant impressions
- Excellent detail reproduction due to high level of hydrophilicity.²
- Impregum's high level of hydrophilicity² displaces moisture right from the first contact with tissue ensuring uncompromised marginal accuracy and integrity. From the time it is mixed until it sets, moisture in the mouth does not interfere with achieving accurate, void-free impressions.³ This results in great detail reproduction in a wet environment, which is why recent market data suggests most UK dentists prefer Impregum impression material over Vinyl Polysiloxane.&sup4;
- Less stress due to unique 'snap-set behaviour'.
- Its snap-set behaviour ensures that it will not start setting before the working time ends; when it does, though, it does so immediately. Hence, the indicated working time can actually be used to full capacity.
Different formulas, the same precision:
Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Polyether Impression Materials have been developed especially for the monophase technique but additional materials are also available for the heavy body/light body technique
¹SDM analysis 2012. Category: Polyether impression material
²Mondon and Ziegler. (2003). Changes in water contact angles during the first phase of setting of dental impresion materials. The International Journal of Prosthodontics. 16 (1), p49-53.
³Michalakis, K; Bakopoulou, A; Hirayama, H; Garefis, D and Garefis, P. (2007). Pre- and Post-set Hydrophilicity of Elastomeric Impression Materials. Journal of Prosthodontics. 16 (4), p.238-248
**SDM analysis 2012. Q1-Q3 2012 Polyether and A-Silicone categories
5 Barker, W; Walls, AWG; Wassel, RW. (2002). Crowns and other extra-coronal restorations: Impression materials and technique. British Dental Journal. 192 (12), p679-690.
|Item No.||Product Information|
|31734||For Pentamix™ 2: Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Intro Kit|
1 base paste - 300 ml, 1 catalyst - 60 ml, 1 Impregum™ Penta™ Soft cartridge, 10 Penta™ Mixing Tips Red, 1 Penta™ elastomer syringe, 1 bottle polyether adhesive - 17 ml