- Model NO.: 56864, 56865, 56866, 56867
- Usage Times: Non-Disposable
- Applicable Departments: Dental Department
- Certification: CE
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Trademark: 3M ESPE
- Origin: USA
- Usage: Planting Material
- Material: Glass Fiber
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gxzj-2015-3633183
- Contents: 1 Drill
- Specification: ISO, CE, FDA
More than a post alone, RelyX™ Fiber Post from<nobr>3M ESPE is a complete system, designed to make excellent clinical results easier to achieve.
- Greater fatigue resistance than many other leading fiber posts
- RelyX™ Unicem Aplicap elongation Tip allows virtually void-free cementation
- Aesthetic due to translucency and no risk of corrosion that can occur with metal posts
Features & Benefits
Source: 3M internal data and Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction, 8th Ed., Wiley
RelyX Fiber Post offers long-term safety and stability.
RelyX™ Fiber Post has elasticity more similar to dentin than metal and ceramic posts have - so there's a lower risk of root fracture due to the "wedge effect".
RelyX™ Fiber Post shows excellent fatigue resistance when compared to competing brands of fiber posts.
See the results of the In Vitro fatigue test
Permanent restorations will stay permanent
RelyX™ Unicem cement offers proven optimal bonding strength with less prep work. WithRelyX™ Unicem cement there is no need to etch, prime or bond. Its proven performance is backed by more than 60 studies and third-party endorsements.
Faster, easier and more reliable cementation
RelyX™ Unicem Aplicap™ elongation tip is designed to allow you to fill the root canal from bottom to top, reducing the chance of cement voids that can compromise bond strength.
Because you can fill the root canal from bottom to top, you reduce the chance of cement voids that can compromise bond strength.
These SEM images show a cross-section and side view of a simulated root canal that was filled with RelyX™ Unicem cement, using a common method (right) and the new elongation tip (left), which shows visibly less voids.
- In case of insufficient residual tooth structure (< 4mm)
- A post is needed to support and secure the coronal restoration
RelyX™ Fiber Post Glass Fiber Posts and drills are available in four sizes and are color-coded to ensure an accurate match.
RelyX™ Unicem Aplicap™ elongation tips and RelyX™ Unicem 2 Automix Endo Tips are designed to also fit into root canals prepared for the smallest sizes of RelyX™ Fiber Post (white and yellow).
|Color coding||Length||Diameter apical||Diameter coronal||Conicity / Taper|
|Size 0||20 mm||0.6 mm||1.1 mm||2,86° (5%)|
|Size 1||20 mm||0.7 mm||1.3 mm||3,44° (6%)|
|Size 2||20 mm||0.8 mm||1.6 mm||4,58° (8%)|
|Size 3||20 mm||0.9 mm||1.9 mm||5,72° (10%)|
|Item No.||Product Information|
|56864||Relyx Fiber Post Drill Size 1|
1 Drill Size 1 (1.3 mm Dia)
|56865||Relyx Fiber Post Drill Size 2|
1 Drill Size 2 (1.6 mm Dia)
|56866||Relyx Fiber Post Drill Size 3|
1 Drill Size 3 (1.9 mm Dia)
|56867||Relyx Fiber Post Universal Drill|
1 Universal Drill