The Palodent V3 Sectional Matrix system is comprised of six precisely designed components; rings, matrices, wedges, WedgeGuards®, forceps and pin tweezers. All of which have been designed and refined for optimal performance individually and as a system. As a result, Palodent V3 is amongst the most simple and accurate matrix systems available on today's market.
Palodent V3 delivers:
Poor contact creation can lead to fractures, food impaction, gingival inflammation and recurrent caries. The Palodent V3 nickel-titanium rings offer a consistent separation force on molars and premolars, securing the anatomically shaped Palodent V3 matrix against the preparation for a predictable and accurate contact, every time.
When using resin-based restoratives, isolation is essential for success. The Palodent V3 ring works with the matrix and wedges to create a tight seal around the restorative field, allowing the clinician to confidently move forward into the procedure.
The Palodent V3 system components work together to seal and shape the restoration, minimizing flash and the required time spent finishing, as well as the chance of having to re-do the restoration due to a poor contact. The system can be configured for multiple restorations at once, and the WedgeGuard provides added efficiency by protecting the adjacent tooth, allowing the clinician to prepare the cavity without worry.
Stress free class II restorations:
Use Palodent V3 in combination with SDR® (Smart Dentin Replacement) to simplify and optimize the class II restorative procedure. SDR has up to 60% less polymerisation stress2 which means it can be bulk-filled in 4mm increments. SDR's flowable consistency results in self levelling and full cavity adaptation without the need for manipulation with a hand instrument. Palodent V3 and SDR are the perfect partners for producing fast, optimal and stress free class II restorations.
Palodent V3 System Highlights
Palodent V3 System Components
Each component in the Palodent V3 Sectional Matrix system is optimised for ease of use and performance. This results in an accurate system that produces consistent results for you and your patients.
Wedges (3 sizes)
- Compresses on entry and flares upon exit for easy placement and seal
- Hollow underside allows placement of second wedge from opposite side
- Locking function and angled grip arms hold the ring securely both mesially and distally
- Handy built-in grooves for resetting rings
- Pin-in tip positively grips the hole in matrices, wedges and WedgeGuards for full control
- Naturally closed position minimises risk of dropping the matrix band, wedge or WedgeGuard
- Handy ball burnisher built into tip
- Nickel-titanium for outstanding spring strength, memory and consistent separation force
- Stackable for versatility
- Glass-fiber reinforced plastic tines are v-shaped to accommodate the wedge
- Same innovative features and benefits as the Universal Ring
- Tines set closer together for optimal separation of smaller teeth
- Up to 4kgs of separating force, even on premola
Matrices (5 sizes)
- Pronounced marginal ridge for ideal anatomy
- Significantly greater curvature on horizontal plane as matrix wraps around tooth
- Ginigival apron is optimally shaped to significantly prevent gaps in ginigval-axial corner
EZ Coat matrices (5 sizes)
- The Palodent V3 EZ Coat matrices retain all the innovative features and benefits of Palodent V3 matrices but come with the added bonus of a micro-thin, non-stick finish that makes matrix removal even easier
- Greater matrix curvature that helps improve the anatomical accuracy of the restoration
- Five colour-coded sizes as refills
WedgeGuards (3 sizes)
- Facilitates faster and easier cutting of cavity and lowers risk of interproximal damage to adjacent tooth
- Guard detached after preparation, leaving the wedge in place