- Model NO.: 712-036
- Usage Times: Disposable
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gsyjxjz-2014-2630797
- Trademark: 3M Unitek
- Specification: 4 syringes (4 g each)
- Usage: Bonding Material
- Applicable Departments: Orthodontic Department
- Certification: CE, FDA
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: USA
4 syringes (4g each)
Direct Bonding Custom Resin Base, Indirect Bonding Custom Resin Base
Transbond™ XT Light Cure Adhesive bonds metal and ceramic brackets to tooth surfaces providing you with additional working time for accurate bracket placement.
The viscosity of Transbond™ XT adhesive was designed to prevent adhesive run-on and bracket skating that saves you money and reduces adhesive waste.
3M Unitek's adhesive-filled capsules and dispensing gun also provide for easy application, increased control and convenience. A syringe delivery system is available too.
Best of all, the Transbond XT adhesive's quick cure provides for immediate archwire tie-in so your patients and staff can experience shorter bonding appointments.