- Model NO.: 704-048
- Applicable Departments: Orthodontic Department
- Certification: CE, FDA
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: USA
- Usage: Orthodontic Material, Bonding Material
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gsyjxjz-2014-2633471
- Trademark: 3M Unitek
- Specification: 3x 5g
3 syringes, 5g each, 3/pack
Direct Bonding Custom Resin Base, Indirect Bonding Custom Resin Base
Bottle, Jar, Syringe
- No-mix adhesive for direct bonding
- Available in jar or easy-to-use syringes
- Can be used for bonding polycarbonate brackets
- Cures chemically
Formulated for strength, Unite™ Bonding Adhesive allows ample working time yet sets quickly, allowing the archwire to be inserted in as little as four minutes.
For a strong, reliable bond, ease of handling and rapid placement, the industry-proven choice is Unite™ Bonding Adhesive.
Unite adhesive is thixotropic - it will not run, yet it flows readily into mesh or undercut bonding bases to form a strong base-to-enamel bond. Used worldwide, Unite adhesive is supplied in pre-loaded syringe dispensers or in 14g jars for multiple patient use.