Dental X-ray Film Positioning System
|FOB Unit Price:||US $25 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Kit)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SDT-XR531
- Applicable Departments: Dental Department
- Color: Assorted
- Transport Package: Plastic Box
- Origin: China
- Usage Times: Non-Disposable
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Content: 5PCS Aiming Rings / 5PCS Indicator Arms/19PCS Bite
- Specification: 1set/box
1) Fully color-coded and user friendly, and lightweight for patient comfort and easy assembly.
2) Aligns film to prevent cone cutting.
3) Rounded bite blocks with no sharp edges improves comfort.
4) Open bite block design offers patients a soft bite.
5) New bitewing shape with same-arch biting for a more closed bite.
6) Can be used for anterior, posterior, bitewing and endodontic procedures.
7) Can be used for all intra-oral dental X-ray lm size #0, #1, #2 and #3.
8) Endodontic instrument safely straddles the subject tooth, providing precise film alignment without obstruction.
9) Shorter arms tall intra oral X-ray units.
10) As always, all components are fully autoclavable, designed to endure repeated sterilization without discoloration or brittleness.
11) Available in complete kit or as individual components.
CLEANING & STERILIZATION:
1. Disassemble instrument(s).
2. Remove debris from components with hot water or soap.
3. Place components in sterilization pouches, and place in the middle tray. Plastic parts must be in a separate pouch from metal arms, to avoid melting or warping.
4. Cycle per autoclave manufacturers instructions.
Do not exceed 270 degree F (132 degree Celcius). DO NOT CHEMICLAVE OR DRY- HEAT STERILIZE. DO NOT COLD STERILIZE
. 5. Note: Plastic parts have a limited life and should be replaced periodically. Any method of sterilization will shorten the life of plastic parts.
1. Assemble instrument. Be sure the bite-block is centered in aiming ring.
2. Place appropriate size film in instrument with imprinted side of film away form X-ray tube head.
- White toward light, place plain or white side of film toward X-ray tube head.
- Do not bend back the bite block when inserting the film.
3. Position instrument in patients mouth as posterior as possible, away from the teeth and in the MID-palatinal or MID-tongual area. Center film on the teeth to be radiographed.
-Lean and tip - lean the chair back just a little and/or tip the patients chin up to facilitate placement of the FPS instrument into the center of the patients mouth. For exposure, the occlusal surface should be parallel to the ground.
- For bitewing exposures, the patient should be biting on the same arch as the teeth being radiographed. When assembled correctly, the bitewing instrument should hold the lm with the plain side facing the bite-blocks bite surface and the X-ray tubehead.
- For endo, place the instrument over the tooth, les and clamps, resting on the adjacent teeth. If using a rubber dam, release the top or bottom of the dam from the frame. He dam and frame do not need to be removed.
4. Instruct patient to close slowly and bite. A cotton roll can be placed between the bite block and the opposite teeth for added comfort and stability.
- Gentle; Breath - ask the patient to gent bite down and then take several breaths; It gives them something to concentrate on other than the radiograph procedure.
5. Position tubehead parallel to indicator arm and centered on aiming ring.
6. Make exposure.
|5pcs aiming rings||5pcs indicator arms||19pcs bite blocks|
|(2 pcs) Posterior - yellow (1 pcs) Anterior - blue (1 pcs) Bitewing - red (1 pcs) Endodontic - green||(2 pcs) Posterior - yellow (1 pcs) Anterior - blue (1 pcs) Bitewing - red (1 pcs) Endodontic - chrome (metal)||(8 pcs) Posterior bite block - yellow (4 pcs) Anterior bite block - blue (5 pcs) Bitewing bite block - red|