Sof-Lex Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels
|FOB Price:||US $100-200 / Kit|
|Min. Order:||1 Kit|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Kit||US $100-200/ Kit|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Boxes/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 5082SK
- Certification: CE, FDA
- Ref: 5082sk
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: USA
- Usage: Polishing Material
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gsyjxjz-2014-1631791
- Trademark: 3M ESPE
- Specification: CE/FDA/ISO9001/ISO13485
10 Sof-Lex Spiral Finishing Wheels (beige)
10 Sof-Lex Spiral Polishing Wheels (white)
Sof-Lex™ Extra-Thin Polishing Discs 12.7mm: 30 each of 2382C (Coarse); 2382M (Medium);
2382F (Fine); 2382SF (Superfine)
Sof-Lex™ Extra-Thin Polishing Discs 9.5mm: 30 each of 2381C (Coarse); 2381M (Medium);
2381F (Fine); 2381SF (Superfine)
Sof-Lex™ Finishing Strips: 15 of 1954C/M (Coarse/Medium)
1 RA Mandrel
Features & Benefits
Sof-Lex™ Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels are the versatile tools after the initial contouring! Their innovative new product design makes dental finishing and polishing easy and convenient.
- Their unique, flexible shape easily adapts to irregular, convex and concave tooth surfaces.
- Anterior and posterior restorations can be finished and polished with one tool for each step, no need to switch between points, cups discs and brushes.
- All parts of the spiral wheel can be used: side, top, bottom and edge. Therefore, the spiral wheels are effective from any angle.
- The fine finishing wheel (beige) smoothes and removes scratches in restorations that develop during contouring, and prepares the surface for high gloss polishing.
- The superfine polishing wheel (white) creates a very smooth, high-gloss polish.
- Sof-Lex™ Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels are for single use and work without paste and water cooling.
Indicated to finish and polish a variety of direct and indirect restorations:
- Resin-modified glass ionomers
- Bisacrylic temporary materials
- Resin nano ceramic - Lava™ Ultimate CAD/CAM Restorative
- Precious and semi-precious metal
Performance for finishing and polishing systems is typically evaluated by measuring surface gloss, surface roughness and heat generation.
Caption: Samples of Filtek™ Supreme XTE Universal were prepared and then treated with 320 Grit Sandpaper to obtain a uniform and typical clinically relevant finished surface prior to polishing. They were then treated with the various polishing systems. Source: 3M ESPE internal data. Data available on request at 3MESPE.eu
* Results described for "Filtek™ Supreme XTE Restorative" also apply to products registered under the name "Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal Restorative"
Surface gloss or reflectance indicates how polished or shiny the surface can become after treatment. A high gloss attainment indicates a shiny, more reflective surface. The study shows Sof-Lex™ Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels produce a smooth gloss surface better than or equal to the industry's leading products.
Surface roughness actually measures how rough or smooth the surface is before and after treatment. Sof-Lex™ Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels produce a smoother or similar surface roughness compared to the industry-leading products.
- The surface roughness can be quantified using surface profilometers. A profilometer drags a stylus over the surface. In this case, Ra (average surface roughness expressed in units of height) is the parameter reported. The lower the Ra (average surface roughness), the smoother the surface.
- SEMs can be used to observe the actual surface roughness.
Sof-Lex™ Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels produce a smooth surface better than or equal to other leading products.The left picture shows the unpolished material while the material on the right has been polished using Sof-Lex™ Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels.
Sof-Lex™ XT Discs
|Item No.||Product Information|
|Sof-Lex™ Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels|