- Model NO.: 7032
- Usage Times: Non-Disposable
- Applicable Departments: Dental Department
- Certification: CE
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Trademark: 3M ESPE
- Origin: USA
- Usage: Filling Material
- Material: Composite
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gxzj-2015-3632369
- Contents: Syringe Refill, 2 Syringes
- Specification: ISO, CE, FDA
Filtek Z350XT Flowable
Cervical restoration with Filtek™ Z350XT Flowable Restorative A3.5
Filtek™ Z350XT Flowable Restorative offers flow-on-demand handling from either capsules or syringes and advantages such as
- Excellent aesthetics
- Unsurpassed polish retention*
*Versus competitive materials tested
Features & Benefits
Shrinkage has been reduced by nearly 20% compared to Filtek™ Supreme XT Flowable.
The flowable you can use with confidence
- 3M ESPE Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable Restorative is a low-viscosity, visible light-cured, radio-opaque flowable nanocomposite.
- Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable uses the same unique nanotechnology as Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal which provides excellent aesthetics, unsurpassed polish retention and low wear.
- Shrinkage has been reduced by nearly 20% compared to Filtek™ Supreme XT Flowable.
- Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable is available in 12 shades (A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, Opaque A3, B1, B2, C2, D2, W, XW) matching the VITAPAN® Classical Shade Guide and Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal.
- Base/liner under direct restorations
- Undercut blockout
- Class III and V restorations
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, nonstress-bearing occlusal restorations)
- Repair of small defects in aesthetic indirect restorations
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary materials
Wear rate (in-vitro)*
* Source: 3M ESPE internal data
Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal and Flowable Restorative provide their unique properties due to the unique nanotechnology first introduced by 3M ESPE in 2002.
This technology allowed the development of a composite with the strength and wear of a hybrid plus excellent polish retention and optical properties.
The unique nanotechnology has now been further improved in Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal and Flowable: Because it uses the same unique nanotechnology as the Universal, Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable offers:
- Excellent aesthetics
- Improved unsurpassed polish retention*
- Low wear
In addition the resin system of Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable has been improved ...
- reduce shrinkage by almost 20% providing a lower shrinkage than leading competitors
- exhibit fluorescence similar to that of Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal
...but keeping the favourable handling the same.
* Versus competitive materials tested
|Item No.||Product Information|
|7032A2||2 - 2 g A2 shade syringe, 20 dispensing tips, Instructions for Use|
|7032A3||2 - 2 g A3 shade syringe, 20 dispensing tips, Instructions for Use|