- Model NO.: 41282
- Applicable Departments: Dental Department
- Certification: CE, FDA
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Germany
- Usage: Bonding Material
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gxzj-2014-3636221
- Trademark: 3M ESPE
- Specification: 5ml
Single Bond Universal Adhesive
One bottle for all cases!
Total Etch and Self Etch
Flip-top vial with unique nozzle design for dispensing control.
Dr. John Burgess, University of Alabama, talks about new 3M™ ESPE™ Single Bond Universal Adhesive
Discover the Universal Bonding Solution
Total-Etch, Self-Etch, Selective-Etch - no matter what adhesive technique you choose, Single Bond Universal Adhesive is the only adhesive you'll need. It offers one simple adhesive application technique for both direct and indirect indications and bonds to all surfaces including enamel, dentine, glass ceramic, zirconia, noble and non-precious alloys, and composites - without additional primer. Single Bond Universal Adhesive is the one adhesive for every practice with the ultimate in strength and speed.
- One step, one coat application for a quick 35-second application time
- Flip-top vial for one-handed operation and unique nozzle design for dispensing control
- Unique L-Pop™ unit dose delivery
- No refrigeration needed; store at room temperature for two years
- Improved, easy-to-place etchant
Features & Benefits
One application procedure. One adhesive for self-etch and total-etch.
Single Bond Universal Adhesive bonds to all surfaces, including enamel, dentine, glass ceramic, zirconia, noble and non-precious alloys, and composites - without additional primer. In combination with Single Bond DCA Dual Cure Activator, Single Bond Universal Adhesive is compatible with all resin cements, core build-up materials and even self-cure composites!
Truly versatile universal adhesive
Direct placement indications
- Bonding of composite or compomer for all classes of direct restorations
- Root surface desensitisation
- Sealing of dentine prior to cementation of amalgam restorations
- Protective coating for glass ionomer restorative materials
- Repair of composite or compomer restorations
- Bonding of pit and fissure sealants
Indirect placement indications
- Primer for Zirconia, alumina, metal or glass ceramic restorations
- Bonding of veneers with RelyX™ Veneer Cement
- Bonding of indirect restoration in combination with RelyX™ Ultimate Cement
- Bonding of self- or dual-cure core build-up materials and resin cements (with Single Bond DCA Dual Cure Activator)
- Intraoral repair of existing indirect restorations
- Sealing of dentine prior to temporization for indirect restoration placement
Vitrebond™ Copolymer provides for more consistent bonding
Unique Scotchbond™ Technology
Building on 3M's adhesives expertise and 3M ESPE's trusted bonding background, Single Bond Universal Adhesive features a unique chemistry for true versatility - all in one bottle.
- Vitrebond™ Copolymer provides more consistent bonding to dentine under moist or dry conditions.
- MDP Monomer optimizes Self-Etch performance, provides chemical bonding to zirconia, alumina and metals without a separate primer, and increases shelf stability so that no refrigeration is needed.
- Silane allows the adhesive to chemically bond to glass ceramic surfaces without using a separate ceramic primer.
The development of Single Bond Universal Adhesive is based on trusted existing technologies currently available in Adper™ Scotchbond™ Multi-Purpose Adhesive, Adper™ Single Bond 2 Adhesive and Adper™ Easy Bond Self-Etch Adhesive.
|Adper™ Single Bond 2||Adper™ Easy Bond||Single Bond Universal|
|MHP Phosphate Monomer||MDP Phosphate Monomer|
|Dimethacrylate resins||Dimethacrylate resins||Dimethacrylate resins|
|Vitrebond™ Copolymer||Vitrebond™ Copolymer||Vitrebond™ Copolymer|
|Item No.||Product Information|
|Single Bond Universal Adhesive|
|41282||Single Bond Universal Adhesive Refill|
1 bottle Single Bond Universal Adhesive 5ml