3M™ ESPE™ Filtek™ P60 Restorative Syringe Refills
A posterior restorative that offers superior packability, low Polymerization shrinkage, excellent wear resistance and strength. Available in syringe delivery in shades A3, B2
- Direct posterior restorations.
- Sandwich technique with glass ionomer resin material.
- Cusp buildup.
- Core buildup.
- Indirect posterior restorations including inlays and onlays.
- Excellent handling characteristics defined by dentists for easy use:
It offers excellent packability and resists slumping, adapts well toMargins, offers ideal flow and viscosity suitable for all Class I andII restorations, and it resists sticking to instruments.
- Fast placement technique saves time: It takes only 20 secondsTo cure an increment of 2.5mm with a standard halogen light.
- Outstanding physical properties provide excellent wear resistance, High strength, low shrinkage and excellent fracture toughness soYou can be confident of long-lasting posterior restorations.Why Smile Dental? 1. Professional 8 years special in Dentistry 2. Supply Range From equipment to materials Form disposables to consumables For dental clinic and dental laboratory We offer almost all kinds of dental products. 3. Quality From world's top brands And wise choices of Chinese manufacturers based on 8 years' experience Full certifications as ISO, CE, FDA We never forget our positioning. 4. Service Long-term & stable warranty OEM 5. ShippingWith 100+ countries' transportation experienceWith 3000+ KG monthly shipment amount via express courierWith 360+ CBM yearly shipment amount by seaWith professional & skilled transport operationsWe deliver a smooth shipping and logistics experience at competitive cost. 6. Price Cost-effective product + service Discount for bulky order We stock leading brands as following: 3M-ESPE,GC,DENSPLY,EMS,NSK,,DMG,HERAEUS,ZHERMACK,Kerr,VACO,KODAK,SINOL,SEASHIN,VISODENT,GAPENT,WOODPECKER,SUNTEM,DENJOY,COXO,AIXIN,DYNAIR,RUNYES,GETIDY,YINYA,ORJ…